Sunday, April 13, 2014

Introduction

Okay, so today is an exciting day!  My husband and I have been married for about a year-and-a-half, and for over a year now, we've been trying to decide whether to buy or build a house.  We've looked at several houses in the area (Butler County, Beaver County) and we've met/talked with several builders (Wayne, Ryan, Dan Ryan, Maronda, K. Hovanian) and today we've officially made our decision...

We're building with Wayne Homes!  Jamestown Model (And we found a nice piece of land to build our home on! -For Sale By Owner)  



I'm hoping this blog will be a great, honest, first-hand account of what it's like to build with Wayne Homes.  I'm hoping it will be a nice keepsake to remember the excitement and trials of home building, but also a helpful, in-depth review for anyone considering building with Wayne Homes, Greensburg, PA office.  Update: After we signed the papers, Wayne Homes made their Portage, Ohio office the one we solely deal with due to us building in Butler County, PA.  So Greensburg sold us the home, but Portage is building it.     

So allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Kristi, and my husband's name is Andor.  We don't have any kids yet, but we do have two furry children who we know are going to love their new one acre backyard!



 I'm a fourth grade teacher, and my husband is a consultant/programmer/project manager for a company based out of Germany.  He travels a bit for work, and I've recently gone back to grad school for another certification, so I'm hoping that we are going to be able to juggle all of this.  I guess not having kids yet helps...

My goal is to try and post regularly.  Super excited right now, but from what I hear, building takes its toll.  Hoping to be able to take any bumps in stride and maintain a positive attitude.  Here we go!  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment